SACSS New Building Inauguration
On August 12, 2021 SACSS hosted a ribbon cutting event for its new community center. Elected officials, community leaders and board members spoke at the inauguration.
List of all Speakers
- Sudha Acharya, SACSS Executive Director
- Honorable Grace Meng, US Representative
- Toby Ann Stavisky, New York State Senator
- John Liu, New York State Senator
- Nily Rozic, New York State Assembly Member
- Donovan Richards, Queens Borough President
- Rhonda Binda, Deputy Queens Borough President
- Peter Koo, New York City Councilmember
- Daniel Dromm, New York City Councilmember
- Barry Grodenchik, New York City Councilmember
- John Albert, Esq., Taking Our Seat
- Joo Han, Asian American Federation
- Anita Gundanna, PhD & Vanessa Leung, Coalition of Asian American Children & Families
- Anthony Feliciano, Commision on the Publics Health System
- Ayaz Ahmed, Community Service Society
- Rekha Gupta, SACSS Board
Thank you to all those that spoke, attended on this day. And great thanks to those that contributed to make the new building dream come to life.
The community center will be open for services in the fall. Here are some photos of the event and more on our Facebook.